Harvard Chemical Stain Blaster, Food Dye Remover, 32 oz
- One-part product requires no mixing
- Fast-acting red food dye remover
- pH: 9.0 - 10.0
- For use on carpet and fabric
- Ready to use
Remove Tough Red Stains on Fabrics, Carpet, and Clothing!
Stain Blaster Red Dye Remover is specifically formulated to remove the toughest red food dye stains from carpet, fabric, and upholstery. It removes cranberry juice, Kool-Aid, fruit punch, cough syrup, chocolate, red wine, and soft drink stains.
This versatile spotter also treats shoe polish, latex paint, and grease, spots.
Stain Blaster Red Dye Remover is extremely easy to use. This one-part product requires no mixing or dilution.
- Check stain for residue from inferior cleaners. If present, rinse completely before starting. Blot dry if needed.
- Apply Stain Blaster directly from bottle to stained area. Allow to dwell for a few seconds before proceeding. Most stains will disappear without further effort.
- Extract as usual using high-quality extraction cleaner.
- If the stain persists, proceed with heat transfer stain removal method.
Heat Transfer Method:
- Fill a normal household steam iron with plain tap water. Set iron at lowest heat setting (that will produce steam.) Note: Higher heat does not speed up the process; it slows it down and sets the stain. Then lay a 100% cotton white towel or washcloth saturated with Stain Blaster over stained area.
- Set the preheated iron on top of the towel directly over the stained area. Do not apply pressure. Use the weight of the iron only. Allow iron to sit on towel approximately 20–40 seconds.
- Apply pressure to handle of iron and hold firmly on towel for about 10 seconds, lift iron and towel, check for transfer, shift iron to clean moist area on towel and repeat as necessary. Note: Use this product in a well-ventilated area.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Brand||Harvard Chemical Research|
|pH||9.0 - 10.0|
|Spot Type||Food Dye, Grease, Shoe Polish|
|Manufacturer Model Number||1127|