Harvard Chemical Safety Acid Cleaner
- Cleans surface soiling, construction dirt, and atmospheric dirt from multiple surfaces
- Improves color uniformity and enhances appearance
- No-odor formulation
- Safe on glass
When it comes to cleaning concrete, masonry, tile, and other surfaces, Safety Acid Cleaner from Harvard Chemical is an ideal product. Thanks to its highly versatile blend of acidic and chelating agents, this product efficiently removes surface soiling, common construction dirt, and even atmospheric dirt. It also removes excess mortar, efflorescence, and light to medium rust stains.
Safety Acid Cleaner improves color uniformity and enhances appearance. It is safe for use on most pigmented concrete and colored mortars. It can also be used on glass, and will not etch the surface.
This product gives off no offensive odors, so it won't irritate the noses of you, your crew, and other building occupants. Safety Acid Cleaner is also biodegradable.
- Pre-wet the surface.
- Dilute with 2-3 parts water depending on the soil buildup.
- Apply with masonry brush or low-pressure sprayer (Max 50 PSI) from the bottom up.
- Wait about 5 minutes, and then high-pressure rinse from the bottm up.
- Repeat if necessary.
|Category||Grout Cleaners, Tile Cleaners|
|Brand||Harvard Chemical Research|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe, Wipe\Mop|
|Manufacturer Model Number||1480|