Harvard Chemical Research Grime Release Pro Prespray
- Penetrates to remove dirt and grease while rinsing easily
- CRI Seal of Approval
- pH: 9.5–10.0
- Safe on stain-resistant carpets
- Variable dilutions
Lift and Suspend Greasy, Oily Soils with Super-Concentrated Grime Release Pro!
Grime Release Pro is a powerful, concentrated prespray formulated with a unique blend of emulsifiers that penetrates deeply to lift and suspend tough grease and oil for easy, residue-free removal.
Grime Release Pro is safe for use on stain-resistant carpet and effective on all fiber types, including olefin. It has also been awarded the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval.
This ultra-concentrated, cost-effective pre-conditioner delivers high-quality cleaning results.
- Shake well before using. This is a highly concentrated product.
- Dilute pre-spray according to methods outlined below. Apply to carpet and allow 5–15 minutes dwell time. Do not allow to dry.
- Clean the area with your preferred extraction detergent or acid rinse.
- For routine cleaning, mix 4 oz per gallon of water (1:32)
- For heavy soil, mix 6 oz per gallon of water (1:21)
- For use with the Hydro-Force sprayer (high-pressure model):
- For 1:32 dilution, add 1.5 quarts (48 oz) to the container and fill with water
- For 1:21 dilution, add 2.5 quarts (80 oz) to the container and fill with water
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|pH||9.5 - 10.0|
|Brand||Harvard Chemical Research|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Manufacturer Model Number||256004|