Harvard Chemical POGO, Paint, Oil, Grease Remover, 32 oz
- Removes paint, oil, grease, and more
- Rinses easily
- Use on carpet, fabrics, and upholstery
- Ready to use
Quickly and Completely Flush Away Tough Paint, Oil, and Grease!
For professional carpet cleaners, hardly a day goes by when they don't run into paint spots, greasy smears, and oily messes on the job. When faced with these tough spotting challenges, reach for Harvard Chemical POGO.
POGO is an industrial-grade spot remover designed to remove paint, grease, gum, shoe polish, and more! This powerful spotter breaks through tough, oily binders, emulsifying greasy messes and dried-on paint for thorough, easy rinsing.
POGO can be used on both carpet and upholstery with great results.
- Break up heavy deposits with a bone scraper.
- Moisten a clean white towel with POGO and carefully rub spot and blot dissolved soil starting from the outside and working in toward the center.
- Thoroughly rinse and extract the area.
|Spot Type||Grease, Gum, P.O.G., Paint, Shoe Polish|
|Brand||Harvard Chemical Research|
|Chemical Type||Solvent Based|
|Manufacturer Model Number||8018|