Betco Green Earth® Glass Cleaner
- Contains no butyl solvents; will not streak or haze
- Green Seal™ certified
- pH: 6.5–7.5
- For use on glass, mirrors, and hard surfaces
- Dilute 2 ounces per gallon of water
Betco Green Earth Glass Cleaner will effectively clean glass, mirrors, and other hard surfaces without streaking, hazing, fogging, or clouding. Its unique formula contains no butyl solvents, yet it still does a terrific job cutting through fingerprint smudges, dirt, and water spots.
Concentrated for economical use, this product dilutes at 1:64.
Green Earth Glass Cleaner is fragrance-free, so it's perfect for use in sensitive environments where strong fragrances are to be avoided.
This product meets the Green Seal environmental standard for industrial and institutional cleaners based on its reduced human and aquatic toxicity and reduced smog potential.
Betco Green Earth products are safer chemistries designed to have a reduced environmental impact at all phases of the product life, from manufacture to use to disposal, without sacrificing performance.
In fact, many formulations perform as well or better than traditional products. And they do it at a lower price point which helps reduce overall operating costs.
The Green Earth program is predicated on cleaning for health and the environment. Building occupants and guests will enjoy cleaner facilities, healthier buildings, and a safer environment.
Betco Green Earth formulations:
- Contain no 2-butoxyethanol (butyl) and no alkyl phenol ethaxylates (APEs)
- Contain no alkaline builders
- Have a pH less than 10.0 when diluted per label instructions
- Contain non-carcinogenic ingredients
- Contain non-combustible products
- Have low skin, eye, and respiratory irritation potential
Betco Green Earth Environmental Standards:
- Use solution designed to reduce smog formation
- Use no ozone-depleting substances
- Use primary packaging that is recyclable
- Contain no heavy metals to disturb the natural waste stream
|Category||Glass Cleaners, Green / Environmentally Friendly|
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
|Dilution||2 oz Per Gallon|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use/General Cleaning|