Betco Green Earth® Floor Stripper
- Call your local representative for volume deals!
- No added dyes; non-caustic formula
- pH: 10.0–10.5
- For use in removing "non-zinc" crosslinked floor finishes
- Dilute 25.5 ounces per gallon of water
Call your local representative for volume deals!
Betco Green Earth Floor Stripper was specially designed to remove Green Earth Floor Finish as well as "non-zinc" crosslinked floor finishes and traditional zinc cross-linked floor finishes.
This low-odor, no-rinse formula effectively cuts through layers of finish for easy, fast removal. There are no added fragrances or ammonia that can irritate the nose and lead to odor complaints. Green Earth Floor Stripper also contains no added dyes, inorganic builders, or caustic elements.
This product is ideal for use in any facility where green cleaning and environmental responsibility are top concerns, including healthcare, retail, education, and more.
Dilution: (1:5) 25.6oz/gal or 200 mL/L with cold water.
Each ready-to-use gallon will cover approximately 500–700 square feet.
Betco Green Earth products are safer chemistries designed to have a reduced environmental impact at all phases of the product life, from manufacture to use to disposal, without sacrificing performance.
In fact, many formulations perform as good or better than traditional chemistries, and they do it at a lower price point that helps reduce overall operating costs.
The Green Earth program is predicated on cleaning for health and the environment. Building occupants and guests can enjoy clean facilities, healthier buildings, and a safer environment.
Betco Green Earth formulations:
- Contain no 2-butoxyethanol (butyl) and no alkyl phenol ethaxylates (APEs)
- Contain no alkaline builders
- Have a pH less than 10.0 when diluted per label instructions
- Contain non-carcinogenic ingredients
- Contain non-combustible products
- Have low skin, eye, and respiratory irritation potential
Betco Green Earth Environmental Standards:
- Use solution designed to reduce smog formation
- Use no ozone-depleting substances
- Use primary packaging that is recyclable
- Contain no heavy metals to disturb the natural waste stream
|pH||10.0 - 10.5|