Fresh Wave IAQ Carpet and Upholstery Additive
- Provides effective, long-term odor control
- Removes organic and inorganic odors
- pH: 6.8
- Safe for use on carpet and upholstery fibers
- Variable dilutions
Fresh Wave IAQ Carpet and Upholstery Additive lets you extract even the most embedded odors from carpet and upholstery.
Simply add to your cleaning solution and extract as normal, or spray onto carpet after cleaning.
Fresh Wave IAQ is the most effective odor solution for every odor situation. It's ideal for cars, rental properties, homes, and businesses--anywhere odors are present.
Fresh Wave IAQ is non-toxic and effective on both organic and inorganic odors.
Fresh Wave IAQ gets rid of all these and MORE:
- Cigarette/cigar smoke
- Rancid food odors
- Body odor
- Pet odors (including urine and feces)
- Cooking odors
- Paint, floor finishes, adhesives
Frequently Asked Questions about Fresh Wave IAQ:
What makes Fresh Wave IAQ different?
- Delivers complete odor elimination- Odor is destroyed at the source; there is no masking or added fragrance.
- Broad spectrum application- Fresh Wave IAQ works on virtually everything from organic to inorganic odors.
- Green- Fresh Wave IAQ contains no harsh chemicals or harmful VOC.
- Natural- Odor eliminators are alcohol and fragrance free, and are made with natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable active ingredients (water, lime, pine needles, aniseed, clove, and cedarwood.
- Proven performance- The efficacy of Fresh Wave IAQ has been validated through independent, scientific testing.
How does it work?
- Contact/adsorption- Fresh Wave IAQ molecules released into the air make contact with malodor molecules via opposing electrostatic charges and random contac.
- Absorption- Fresh Wave IAQ captures the malodor molecules and renders them completely odorless.
- Solubility- Fresh Wave IAQ's formulation enhances the solubility of most gasses.
- Reactions - Fresh Wave IAQ modifies the malodor molecule to a non-odorous state.
- For portables or truck mounts, dilute 2-4 oz per gallon of ready-to-use cleaning solution and extract as normal.
- For sprayers, dilute 2-4 oz per gallon of water. Spray onto carpet or fabric after cleaning.
|Chemical Type||Enzyme/Biological Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool|
|pH||6.0 - 8.0|
|Material||Carpet, Upholstery, Wool|