Dry Air Force 9 Air Mover with Stacking Ring
- Two-speed axial air mover with onboard dual GFCI outlets
- Improved stacking capabilities
- Stackable for storage and operation
- 2.5 amps on high
- Full 360° directional rotation with available stand
Designed after extensive research, the Force 9 Air Mover covers huge drying areas, while its unique daisy chain feature connects 5 units to one outlet.
Features & Benefits:
- The Force 9 has two speeds pulling an amazingly low 1 1⁄2 amps on low and only 2 1⁄2 amps on high.
- The power-on indicator light makes it easy to see which air movers are working from a distance. This makes for quick job site monitoring.
- The hour meter tracks the hours of operation. This is a great way to ensure your equipment is not being turned off after you leave.
- The GFCI daisy-chain panel lets you connect up to five Force 9 units (on High Speed) safely from a single outlet. Five units can stretch up to 100 feet from the outlet. This limits the need for extension cords and keeps the job site less cluttered.
- The Force 9's never-loose cord wrap design makes for quick setup and take down. The cords are securely attached using the never lose cord holder. This way as you're driving down the road you do not have to worry about a spaghetti mess of cords in the back of your vehicle.
- All Force 9 units have molded in to the shell a performance pitch arrow. Point the arrow directly at the wall when lining the Force 9s around the room, and you have the Force 9 positioned for the maximum floor and wall coverage. The performance arrow was tested and set by Chuck Dewald from the American Drying Institute (formerly the Vortex Drying School).
- Low-amperage design allows you to run more units per 15-amp circuit. Power is always a concern when setting up equipment.Traditional air movers use up 2 to 3 time more energy while delivering less CFM than the Force 9. With amp settings of 2.5 amps on high and 1.5 amps on low, you can set up (and rent) more units than ever before.
- A new bell-shaped venturi, larger fan blade, and improved aerodynamic grill all feed to its amazing high volume CFM. No other low amp axial can move more air than the Force 9. With 36% more air flow than the popular Gale Force model Pitch design to ensure the largest air flow to floor coverage possible.
- Reduced noise level for improved occupied environment conditions. The Force 9 uses advanced engineering that couples specially designed convex fan blades that can move an incredible amount of air while maintaining lower sound decibels. You can stand right next to the Force 9 while it is running on high speed and carry on a normal conversation without having to raise your voice. This is one air mover your customers will love.
- Stackable for operation or storage. The Force 9 was designed to fill a doorway and create either a negative or positive pressure in the affected area by blowing the air in a single direction.
Here's what Force 9 customers have to say...
"We have had [the Force 9's] out on two water losses now and have had them compete against other air movers and there is no comparison!!! The Force 9's moved the air quicker, stronger, and with more force. We dried out the one area with our Force 9's and then moved them into the room where we had another brand and removed them. These are great units."
- Ryan Douglas MWR, MSR
CRCS General Contractors
Axial Air Movers
360 w/ stand
1 year on parts, labor and reasonable shipping costs, excluding filters and accessories
10 years on the cabinet, chassis and housing
|Manufacturer Model Number