The MR176 Pro Kit is designed to allow restoration professionals to take fast, accurate moisture measurements throughout any facility.
Featuring the MR176 all-in-one tool plus the MR08 probe and MR01 temp and RH sensor, you can perform a complete inspection anytime, anywhere.
The MR176 Remediation Kit includes:
The MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus features Infrared Guided Measurement™ (IGM) technology. IGM uses the power of a FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor to guide you to the exact spot that may require further testing and investigation.
- IGM - An 80 x 60, 4800-pixel Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
- Measurement Accuracy - Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
- Pin and Pinless - Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection; external pin probe included with expandable probe options
- Replaceable thermal hygrometer - Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor can simply be removed from meter and exchanged when needed, so you can continue to work and reduce downtime
- Customizable measurements - Select which measurements are integrated into your thermal images (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ration), and choose from one of four imaging palettes
- Laser - Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image.
The MR08 Probe is made of solid stainless steel and can be configured as a slide hammer, wall probe, or hammer probe. Unibody insulated, sandblasted, hardened steel pins are easy to insert and extract.
MR08 Hammer Probe Features:
- Hammer and wall cavity probe combo
- Insulated pins
- Detachable cord with BNC connection
- Impact plate