Fiberlock Lead Safe Wipes
- Great for cleaning verification
- Each canister contains 90 wipes
- Meets EPA and HUD guidelines for cleaning lead dust
- Resealable container
Fiberlock Lead Safe Dust Wipes are convenient, consumer-friendly, easy-to-use, heavy-duty, TSP (TriSodium Phosphate) pre-soaked wipes for the quick cleaning and removal of harmful lead dust.
Lead Safe meets all Federal, State, HUD, and EPA guidelines for cleaning and removing lead dust. Lead Safe wipes are a critical part of a conscientious program for the Interim Control of Lead-Based Paint dust hazards.
Lead Safe wipes were designed for use by: abatement contractors, painting contractors, public health inspectors, environmental specialists, homeowners, building owners, and apartment renters.
Lead Safe wipes are excellent to use on any surface where deteriorated lead-based paint dust is present, such as:
- Size: (90) 8" x 12" towels
- Active Ingredient: (TSP) TriSodium Phosphate < 0.1
- Appearance: White towelette
- Odor: Slight Odor
- Flash Point: Non-combustible
- Shelf Life: 18 months min (in original sealed containers)
|pH||11.5 - 12.0|
|Material||Base Boards, Concrete, Drapery, Drywall, Glass, Walls, Wood|
|Application||Concrete, Drywall, Hard Surfaces/Floors, Windows|
|Approved Use||Lead Remediation|
|Xactimate Code||CLN AV+ - Clean the walls and ceiling-Heavy|