Fiberlock IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner (2.5 GL)
- For use in mold remediation and water damage restoration
- Penetrates deep into the substrate to remove stains
- Does not leave chemical residue
Fiberlock IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is the most advanced cleaner available for the restoration and remediation professional.
Aggressively removes stains and odors caused by mold, mildew, bacteria, and other microbial growth.
Fiberlock IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is formulated specifically for use on mold remediation and water damage restoration projects. Utilizing a proprietary combination of cutting-edge surfactants and medical grade hydrogen peroxide, Fiberlock’s IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner produces results that, up until this point, have not been attainable in a contractor-friendly formulation.
When applied, IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner penetrates deep into the substrate. The hydrogen peroxide instantly reacts with organic matter through an oxidation process that produces a high-foaming action that lifts the material to the surface. The oxidation process continues for some time after application and results in the brightening of the substrate within 24 hours.
IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner does not leave any chemical residues. As the organic material is destroyed, IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner simply decomposes to water and oxygen.
500 square feet per gallon on porous surfaces and up to 1,200 square feet per gallon on non-porous surfaces. (NOTE: Coverage rates are approximate and depend on how heavily solution is applied to the substrate.)
Always test textiles and fabrics for color stability in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner can be applied with a trigger or pump sprayer, airless spray, or mop/brush. When applying, saturate the affected material with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
- Provide IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner with enough time to work its way into the substrate and lift organic matter out through the foaming action. The dwell time will depend on the thickness and porosity of the substrate, but it is usually 5 to 10 minutes.
- After a layer of foam has developed, agitation will assist in removing more organic material. Use a stiff nylon bristle brush to fully agitate the surface.
- As cleaner dwells on the surface, it will continue to lift material and remove staining.
- Advanced Peroxide Cleaner reacts with organic material decomposing into oxygen and water. A second application of IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner may be necessary in order to achieve the desired results.
- Once cleaning is complete, allow the area to dry fully. The full brightening effects will be seen within 24 hours.
- After cleaning, apply one of Fiberlock’s IAQ mold-resistant coatings to lock down residual particulate and provide long-term mold resistance. Prior to coating application, thoroughly clean surface (using a HEPA vac, damp wipe, etc. ) to ensure proper adhesion.
Since Hydrogen Peroxide reacts with organic matter, it is important that the application sprayer/equipment be free of contaminates prior to adding the IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner.
Additionally, never return unused material to the original container that the IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner came from. Instead, dispose of it properly according to all federal, state, and local regulations.
|Category||Mold Stain Removers, Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant, Peroxide Cleaners|
|pH||7.5 - 8.5|
|Material||Carpet, Ceramic, Ceramic Tile, Chrome, Concrete, Fiberglass, Glass, Granite, Marble, Plastic, Porcelain, Resilient Tile, Stainless Steel, Stone, Tile, Upholstery, Vinyl, Wood|
|Application||Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe/Mop|
|Approved Use||Mold Remediation, Water Damage|
|Xactimate Code||CLN AV+ - Clean the walls and ceiling-Heavy|