Fiberlock AfterShock Fungicidal Coating
- For use on interior surfaces
- Durable and easy to apply
- EPA-registered (EPA Reg No: 73884-1)
- 10 year warranty
- Kills and prevents mold and mildew
Fiberlock AfterShock is an EPA-registered antimicrobial coating designed to kill residual mold and mildew remaining after pre-cleaning contaminated surfaces. AfterShock also inhibits the future growth and spread of mold and mildew on the cured film surface.
This extremely durable, easy-to-apply, 100% acrylic sealant offers the ultimate in durability in combination with excellent fungicidal characteristics to address mold growth from water damage.
AfterShock is recommended for use on interior wall surfaces, such as plaster, wallboard, drywall, concrete, masonry block, wood, primed metal, and galvanized metal. Also recommended for use on interior wood framing, primed metal, concrete, and wallboard inside the wall cavity.
- Apply with brush, roller, or airless spray equipment.
- If using airless spray equipment AfterShock can be successfully applied with a 0.017-0.019 tip setting.
|Approved Use||Mold Remediation|
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||400|
|Xactimate Code||PNT S+++ Seal the Walls and Ceiling with an antimicrobial coating - one coat|