Metzger/McGuire Spal‑Pro RS 88 ColorFast Color Pack, Porpoise
- 10-gallon dye pack
- Allows for in-field color pigmenting
- Reduces the need for last minute colored filler
- For use with neutral/clear Spal-Pro RS 88
Spal-Pro RS 88 is a rapid-setting two-component polyurea polymer liquid of 100% solids content that is specifically designed to fill and protect contraction and construction joints in heavily trafficked industrial, commercial, and retail concrete floors.
In addition, this heavy-duty, semi-rigid polyurea can be used to fill random cracks in industrial floors.
When treating areas that can’t afford a great deal of downtime, Spal-Pro RS 88 is the ideal solution. Floors at 70˚F that have been treated with Spal-Pro RS 88 can be reopened to full traffic in as little as sixty (60) minutes and light traffic in thirty (30) minutes.
Use Spal-Pro RS 88 with confidence on polished and stained floors. This product will fill joints and cracks, and it won’t smudge or smear during grinding or polishing. Spal-Pro RS 88 maintains a consistent color profile and resists fading and discoloration, making it an ideal solution in areas where there is concern about the overall look of the floor. Spal-Pro RS 88 is non-staining in normal slab surface conditions, so it does not exhibit the residual concrete staining often associated with other semi-rigid fillers.
When cured, Spal-Pro RS 88 is a rubberlike solid with a hardness of Shore A86-90. Unlike other softer polyureas, RS 88 will provide superior edge protection and support.
Spal-Pro RS 88 is intended for use where final temperatures are from 32˚F (0˚C) to +120˚F (49˚C).
- Spal-Pro RS 88 is not recommended for use under VCT or other non-breathing flooring systems.
- Spal-Pro RS 88 is designed for interior use and may not be suitable for outdoor applications due to thermal movement.
- Spal-Pro RS 88 may exhibit bubbling and/or compromised adhesion if concrete or ambient moisture levels are excessive.
- 600 ML Cartridge: 38 cubic inches (length x width x height of joint)
- 10 GL Kit: 2,300 cubic inches
Note: This product is intended for industrial use only. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Practice all normal job site safety precautions (clear work area, etc). Refer to MSDS and installation instructions for more information.
|Category||Joint and Crack Repair|
|Manufacturer Model Number||10GL DYE PACK|