Hygiena AquaSnap™ Free ATP Water Test Swabs (100 PK)
Easy, Fast, and Accurate Way to Measure Non-Microbial ATP
AquaSnap Free measures dissolved ATP that is free in solution (non-microbial ATP). AquaSnap Total measures both free ATP in solution and microbial ATP (non-microbial and microbial ATP). The difference between Total and Free provides an indication of microbial contamination in the sample.
The unique dipper tip collects 100 µl of water, ensuring you can perform a consistent sample collection with every use. The patented Snap-Valve™ design enables accurate results with less variation.
The test device’s unique liquid-stable chemistry, combined with simple design, offers unrivaled accuracy and reproducibility. The reagent is tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizer effects.
AquaSnap is made from 100% recyclable plastic. This test is easy to use, economical, and gives results in just 15 seconds!
- Extremely sensitive- detects down to 0.1 femtomoles ATP with EnSURE or Pi-102 luminometer
- Detects down to 103 CFU·
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2–8ºC)
- Swabs can withstand room temperature (21–25°C) no longer than 4 weeks
*Important Shipping and Storage Notes
- This product is perishable. To ensure optimum conditions, this product ships via Next Day Air only from Monday through Thursday.
- Customer requests for shipping on weekends, holidays, or methods other than Next Day Air will result in the customer's full responsibility to accept the product; returns will not be accepted.
- During the summer months when temperatures are warmer, the ice packs used in shipping may melt. Rest assured that Ultrasnap ATP Surface Test Swabs are stable enough to withstand warmer temperatures during transit time. Through extensive testing, Hygiena determined that the swabs can withstand temperatures up to 98°F (36.6°C) for 3 days without significantly compromising performance.
- As soon as you receive the product, place it in the fridge for storage. For maximum shelf life, store at 35.6°F–46.4° / 2°C–8ºC upon delivery.