Rapid Set® TRU® PC, High Performance, Self‑Leveling, Architectural Topping, Gray, 60 lbs
- Due to changes in the manufacturing process and supply chain issues, a surcharge will need to be added to this product. Please call 800-556-6366 for pricing and to place orders.
- For professional use only
- Self-leveling topping that simulates polished concrete appearance
- Outstanding clarity and gloss when polished
- Versatile, use as a topping, resurfacer, or underlayment
- High strength; durable
- Use indoors or outside
Rapid Set TRU PC is an advanced hydraulic cement-based, self-leveling topping that has the look of beautiful polished concrete. This high-flow topping can be used both indoors and outside.
When cured, TRU PC has a gray color and the non-uniform appearance of concrete. This topping grinds and polishes well, so you can achieve that much sought-after polished look easily.
Crack-resistant and durable, this one-component system won't deteriorate in damp conditions. It's ideal for use on uneven floors or concrete with a lot of imperfections.
TRU PC rapidly levels and maintains workability for up to 20 minutes, so it's great for those projects that require long flow life and working time while achieving high early strength. It produces a dense surface with high bond strength.
TRU PC is ready for foot traffic in as little as 2–3 hours. Coatings can be applied in approximately 12 hours. Grinding and polishing can take place after 24 hours.
For flat surfaces, one 60-pound bag covers approximately 16–18 square feet at 3/8" thick.
|Brand||Rapid Set Tru|