Pioneer‑Eclipse Propane Burnisher, 21 Inch
- Fuel efficient
- Adjustable pad pressure
- Low emissions
- Rok-Bak™ action for quick and simple pad change
- Integral metal skirt reduces dust
This propane burnisher is powered by an 18-HP, 603 cc Kawasaki engine. It uses 34 percent less fuel and requires 40 percent fewer oil changes than other machines in its class.
- 12-volt battery start.
- EcoSense™ emissions monitoring systems
- Rok-Bak™ action allows for quick and simple pad change
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements
- Easy access filters for easy cleaning
- Easy access battery and oil reservoir for quick maintenance
- Triple anchor adjustable welded handle for long-lasting maneuverability
- Soft tread 2" (5 cm) adjustable wheels for smooth operation and tool-free pad pressure adjustment
- Integral metal skirt reduces dust and protects building occupants and furnishings
- “Hot @ 4 o’clock” setup reduces torque for true and straight operation
- Electric clutch standard on all models
Propane Engine warranted by engine manufacturer for (2) years.
Batteries warranted by battery manufacturer for (1) year.
Valve train warranted by Amano Pioneer Eclipse for (1) year.
|Manufacturer Model Number