Reducer Flash Cuff™, 2.5 Inch to 2 Inch TM Barb
- Tighter connections leads to faster drying times
- Inside diameter of the cuff keeps turbulence to a minimum and increases airflow
- Swivels and locks—no need to choose one feature over another
TIRED OF HOSES COMING APART?
TIRED OF INFERIOR LOCKING AND SWIVEL CUFFS?
TIRED OF REPLACING CUFFS?
The NEW Flash Cuff™ takes durability and innovation to the next level!
Rugged construction and a unique design ensure that twisted hoses and cuff replacements are a thing of the past. Additionally, the Flash Cuff both swivels and locks - no need to choose one feature over another.
- Tighter connections between cuffs decreases the amount of air lost - leading to faster drying times
- Inside diameter of the cuff is the same as that of the hose, keeping turbulence to a minimum and increasing airflow
- Cuff allows your hoses to swivel - don't spend your time untwisting tangled hoses
- Easy push-button lock keeps your hoses together whether you're going upstairs or around corners
- Virtually indestructible; we've driven a truck over this -- enough said!
- Tapered ends and shorter length allow the Flash Cuff to fit on the hose reel and keep its shape better than competitive products
This cuff attaches to a 2.5-inch truck mount barb and then attaches to a 2-inch male and female cuff. This does not attach to 2.5-inch hose and reduce it down to 2-inch hose.
|Vacuum Hose Diameter||2.5 in.|