Dry Air MAX Force Air Mover
- 8.8 amps, 1 HP
- Single-speed, ductable axial air mover
- Ductable to 50 feet (ducting sold separately)
- 38 lbs
- Interlocking stacking design
Grab your share of the big jobs when you rev up Max Force, the ultra high CFM, high pressure ventilator air mover that's ductable and versatile. When you witness the incredible pushing power of this unit’s industrial 8-amp motor and experience the efficiently engineered duct rings on both sides, you’ll see its amazing potential for drying out ducts over long distances.
This unit (15.5" x 21" x 22") is the perfect duct dryer in any environment.
This innovative machine has everything you need to handle complicated jobs, but if you aren’t yet ready for this model, pump up the power of your existing Max Force with the optional rubber feet kit to increase airflow on jobs by 10%.
Features and Benefits:
- Rout out hard-to-reach cavities like crawlspaces and attics with this ductable marvel
- Take on jobs with tall ceilings without having to bring and construct scaffolding
- Ventilate structures by creating negative or positive air pressure
- Weighs only 39 pounds for fast, easy transporting
- Dynamic one horsepower motor (amps: 8.6) just keeps on pumping air
- Moves 390% more air over turbo air movers
- Adaptable to older models with kit that increases air power by 10%
The MAX Force is perfect for the following:
- Moving large volumes of air through ducting for hard-to-reach areas
- Ventilating crawlspaces and attics
- Using on a stand as the center unit in a Vortex Drying System
- Using as a high-volume unit for open air drying
- Directing air to hard-to-reach areas for spot drying
- Using with attachments for negative and positive pressure drying
- Air Flow: 4450 CFM
- Blade Size: 16"
- Motor: 1 HP
- Frequency: 60 Hz / 50 Hz
- Amps: 8.8 / 4.3
- Voltage: 115V
- Dimensions: 22" x 21" x 16"
- Weight: 38 lbs
||Axial Air Movers
||360 w/ stand
||1 year on parts, labor and reasonable shipping costs, excluding filters and accessories
10 years on the cabinet, chassis and housing