ea Red LGR 7000XLI Dehu F412
- 130 pints water removal at AHAM (80°F/60% Rh)
- Max water removal of 235 pints
- 325 CFM (automatic variable speed for optimized performance)
- 8.3 amps
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and Rh in real time
To achieve the 7000's amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed the Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. At the same time, the unit's built-in sensors constantly monitor performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters, such as fan speed and cycle duration, in real-time.
The result is XL category-busting performance in a unit that matches the size of an Evolution and weighing only 107 pounds! With its outstanding performance at AHAM and saturation, plus 40% better low-grain performance than competitive units, the 7000XLi is truly the top performer.
The LGR 7000XLi control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and Rh in real time. No obscure codes are used here! Plain English text (and three other languages) provide clear operational information.
The unit's design also greatly simplifies cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove four bolts, and the cover easily lifts off to fully expose the coils and the heat exchange block for easy cleaning.
The 7000XLi also includes a built-in humidistat for set-and-forget humidity level control.
Features the new Command Hub, compatible with the new Command Center App. Take advantage of Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity to control your dehumidifier and view job site conditions remotely. Available now in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. If you would like to upgrade an older model dehumidifier with the new command hub, contact your Jon-Don representative.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range
- Self-monitoring system: built-in sensors monitor performance parameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel message
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin: more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down
- Ergonomic design: handle is 2 inches taller for easier use on stairs; unit folds down for storage and includes integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application: standard 12-inch ductable outlet
- Legendary rotomolded housing: practically indestructible, resists dents and dings, stackable for storage, and saves room in warehouse
|Category||LGR Refrigerant Dehumidifiers|
|Water Removal (AHAM)||130 pints|
Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor
Years 2 to 6- Sealed refrigeration system (condenser, evaporator, compressor. coils), parts only, does not include labor or freight
Lifetime - Materials and workmanship of the housing are covered
|Manufacturer Model Number||F412|
|Xactimate Code||WTRDHM>> Xactimate Category: Extra Large (XL)|