Delmhorst BD‑2100 Moisture Meter Package
- Free Shipping!
- Penetrating meter
- Three scales (wood, reference and drywall)
- Package includes insulation probe (21E)
- Digital readout
Truly one of the most versatile moisture meters available today,
the Delmhorst BD-2100 Meter Package is perfect for the professional contractor.
Delmhorst offers you three scales in one amazing meter:
- Wood Scale: 6-40% moisture range appropriate for flooring and building materials like wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
- Reference Scale: reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis.
Use this one to evaluate non-wood materials like concrete, plaster and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale: 0.2% to 50% moisture range; use this on sheetrock.
When you are armed with these three scales, there is virtually no material you cannot evaluate for water penetration.
- BD-2100 Meter
- Extra Contact Pins
- 21-E Electrode
- Carrying Case
- Resistance technology recognized as the most accurate method for measuring moisture
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Proven micro-controller circuit
- One year warranty Can be used with standard, tapped or deep wall probe
- 9V battery and carrying case included
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Set-point alerts when pre-selected moisture content is reached
- Connector attaches to any available electrode for deep penetration
|Warranty Information||1 Year On defects in material or workmanship (Not Calibration)
|Pin Mode Drywall Scale Range||.2% to 6% Moisture Content|
|Pin Mode Reference Scale Range||0% to 100% Relative|
|Pin Mode Wood Scale Range||6% to 40% Moisture Content|