Betco FastDose Daily Scrub SC Heavy Duty Daily Floor Cleaner (6 PK)
- Excellent for scrub and recoat programs at stronger dilutions
- Keeps floors cleaner longer; extends time between strip-outs
- pH: 11.5–12.5
- For use on most hard surface flooring
- Variable dilutions
Designed for floors which are frequently burnished, this product will quickly and completely remove deeply embedded soils. Perfect for use in high-traffic areas, FastDose will extend the time between costly strip-outs. Economically formulated to be used at 1/8 oz per gallon. One quart makes 256 gallons. For pennies a gallon, your floors will stay cleaner longer. This product is also excellent for scrub and recoat applications.
- High-speed burnish programs
- Contract cleaning
- Economical – Dilute at 1:1024 for daily cleaning. One quart bottle makes 256 gallons!
- Controlled foam – Great for use with a mop and bucket or automatic scrubber
- Versatility – Also an excellent product for scrub and recoats at a stronger dilution
- Performance – Keeps floors cleaner longer. Extends time between strip-outs
Read the entire label before using this product.
- AUTO SCRUBBERS:
- Daily cleaning: (RED PAD) Add 1 oz per 8 gallons of water (1:1024).
- Scrub/Recoat: (GREEN PAD) Add 1 oz per 4 gallons of water (1:512).
- MOP BUCKETS:
- Daily cleaning: Add 2 oz per 5 gallons of water (1:320).
- Scrub/recoat: Add 2 oz per 5 gallons of water (1:320).
For chemical management systems, see specific label directions.
- Color: Dark Green
- Odor: Ammonia
- Detergency: Excellent
- Foaming: Low
- pH: 11.5 - 12.5
- Rinsability: Excellent
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Freeze Thaw: 3 Cycles
- Wetting: Excellent
- Water Solubility: Complete
|Category||General Purpose Cleaners|
|pH||11.5 - 12.5|
|Material||Cement, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Grout, Porcelain, Resilient Tile, Steel, Stone, Tile|
|Application||Concrete, Hard Surfaces/Floors, Tile and Grout|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use/General Cleaning|