Crystal Simple Green® Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser
- Powerful cleaning with no added color or scent
- NSF registered A1, A2, A4, A8, B1, and C1
- pH: 9.8-10.8
- Ideal for manufacturing, cosmetic and medical industries
- Variable dilutions
Crystal Simple Green Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser is a powerful, industrial-strength cleaner and degreaser with no added color or scent. The non-flammable formula clings to hard to reach areas and rinses cleanly.
- Powerful, all-purpose cleaning and degreasing with no added color or scent
- NSF registered A1, A2, A4, A8, B1 and C1.
- Readily biodegradable formula is VOC compliant, butyl-free and phosphate-free
- NSF registered for use as a general cleaner in all food processing facility areas including cooking and smoking equipment, floors, walls, and utensils (Liquid has added soak and laundry registrations)
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including manufacturing, MRO, food processing, commercial kitchens, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical, electronic and more
- High performance cleaning power easily cuts through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and residue on equipment, machinery and manufactured parts
- Clean rinsing formula is perfect for surface prep prior to painting, plating or welding
- Liquid can be easily and economically diluted for use in floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, steam extractors and foamers
- Powerful enough for intense grime, while gentle enough for continued maintenance of high-traffic areas
Crystal Simple Green Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser is a highly versatile cleaning and degreasing with no added color or scent. Can be used full-strength or in various dilutions on water-safe surfaces, including metal, concrete, rubber, synthetic and plastic. NSF registered for use in food facilities.
Directions for Use:
Dilute with ambient water. Apply to soiled surfaces, allow time to penetrate dirt, grease or oil; rinse with water at highest available pressure. Heavily impacted soils may need agitation or second application. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Heavy Cleaning - Thick grease, oil, carbons and soot, baked-on soils, tough soils lodged in porous surfaces: Up to 15 Parts Water
- Medium Cleaning - Greases and oils, most metal working fluids, hydraulic fluids, dirt, grime, food residue: 15-30 Parts Water
- Light Cleaning - Dusts, particulates, very light oils: 30+ Parts Water
- Mechanical Assistance:
- Scrubbing, brushing, pressure, steam, heat, air agitation, etc.: 25-30 Parts Water
- Glass, mirrors, lenses, and reflective surfaces: 60+ Parts Water
|Category||Degreasers, General Purpose Cleaners, Green\Environmentally Friendly|
|pH||9.8 - 10.8|
|Application Method||Mop, Wipe|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use - General Cleaning|