CRETE‑MAXX Chemical Resistant/Exterior Formula
- Epoxy mortar patch & resurfacer
- 100% solids
- Natural color
- Coverage per pail: 18.7 sq. ft @ 1/4"
- Recommended for exterior concrete repair
CRETE-MAXX Chemical Resistant/Exterior Formula is an extreme solution to repair and cover your damaged concrete. This formula is a three part individually packaged A Resin and B Hardener along with our uniquely specified Aggregate to ensure accurate mix ratios. Designed for applications where splash and spills of diluted acids and chemicals occur. CRETE-MAXX Chemical Resistant/Exterior Formula is ideal for chemical troughs, tanks, and chemical spill areas. The high viscosity formula along with resistance to watered-down acids and chemicals makes this your best option for exterior curbs, sidewalks, and steps.
Designed to fully cure at a fraction of the time.
- 100% solids by weight
- Provides a permanent way to patch or resurface damaged concrete
- Three components individually packaged within each pail to ensure accurate mix ratio
- Aggregate unique to the specified formula included within each pail to save money and time
- Easily installed by in-house personnel
- Self-Priming to reduce application time
- Compressive strength up to several times over that of standard concrete
- Extended shelf life in an unopened container
- Provides excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Tooling easily cleaned with water upon immediate completion of the application
- Trowels like wet sand to completely fill the damaged area
- Provides a smooth level surface
- Can be installed at various depths to create or enhance slope
|Manufacturer Model Number||EX-CMCREXTF-EA|