PROSOCO Consolideck® PolishGuard
- Glossy sealer and protector for concrete floors
- Perfect for floors hardened and densified with PROSOCO LS and LS/CS
- Adds depth and luster to colored concrete
- Low odor, easy to apply, fast drying
- Coverage: 400 to 800 sq ft per gallon
Prosoco Consolideck PolishGuard is a durable high-gloss protective coating that dramatically increases the stain resistance of interior concrete floors.
Prosoco PolishGuard is ideal for steel-troweled, burnished, polished or decorative concrete and cement terrazzo floors that are exposed to accidental spills of food products, household cleaners and many industrial chemical solutions.
This non-yellowing formulation enhances the appearance of standard gray, integrally colored, dyed, stained, or color-hardened concrete floors.
- Produces a long-lasting, tough protective shine on any interior concrete flatwork
- Perfect for floors hardened/densified with Consolideck® LS® and LS/CS®
- Adds depth and luster to colored concrete, including surfaces decorated with Consolideck® GemTone Stain and ColorHard
- Keeps soiling and contaminants from penetrating, making maintenance cleaning faster, more effective and more economical
- Treated floors maintain slip resistance
- Low odor. Easy to apply. Fast drying
- UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Water-based
note: Keep from freezing; PolishGuard is not freeze/thaw stable.
||Concrete Protector, Floor Sealers