Chemspec® Traffic Lane Cleaner with Biosolv®
- Dissolves even the heaviest oil and water-based soils
- Faster production, cleaner carpets, and less cost
- pH: 11.0–12.0
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Traffic Lane Cleaner with Biosolv is a specially formulated pre-spray concentrate for hard-to-clean carpet areas. It contains a combination of premium detergents that goes to work instantly to dissolve tough soils. It readily combines with detergents to help loosen soils that resist detergents alone.
Biosolv boosts the grease-dissolving power of this pre-spray to help it clean better, faster, and more thoroughly than competing products.
Chemspec Traffic Lane Cleaner is formulated with pH buffers, so even in diluted form, the pH remains a powerful 11.0 to 12.0 for quick soil-loosening power. With such a high pH, this product is not safe for use on stain-resistant carpet. It's the perfect choice, however, for trashed carpet in rental properties or dorm rooms. It gets rid of the gunk that other products just can't handle!
- Pre-spray for extraction cleaning: Mix 12 ounces per gallon of water.
- Booster: Add 3 ounces to each gallon of ready-to-use shampoo or detergent solution.
- All-purpose spotter: Dilute 16 ounces of concentrate with 32 ounces of water and apply before corrective cleaning.
- On rapidly re-soiling olefin: Dilute at 18 to 20 ounces per gallon.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Dry Powder, Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC), Spotters|