Chemspec® Optimal Rinse
- Contains detergent molecules for extra cleaning power
- Anti-wicking agents prevent browning
- pH: 3.7
- Wool safe
- Variable dilutions
Get a Little Extra Cleaning Power During the Rinse Phase!
Chemspec Optimal Rinse is a high-quality, acidic rinsing agent formulated with detergent molecules that offer additional cleaning power! For tough commercial environments subject to heavy soiling, Optimal Rinse gives you a little extra cleaning "oomph!" to get the results you need.
Optimal Rinse's acidic formula neutralizes the pH value of the carpet, leaving it slightly acidic so that the carpet feels soft and looks rejuvenated. Any cleaning residues that may be left behind on the carpet are completely flushed away.
The detergent molecules within Optimal Rinse attack any leftover dirt and soiling not suspended by your pre-spray. In addition, Optimal Rinse contains anti-wicking agents that ward off browning problems common to commercial areas with polypropylene carpets.
For Truck mounts:
- Mix 1 quart to 5 gallons of water for a stock solution or directly feed through a siphon hose.
- Set proportion meter to 320:1.
For Portable Extractors
- Mix 2 ounces to 5 gallons of water.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Manufacturer Model Number||EAR4G|