Chemspec OneClean™ ZF (4 GL)
- Great for use on all types of carpet
- Cleans tough soiling conditions
- pH: 9.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
This low-foaming carpet cleaning detergent works wonders on a broad range of carpet types and soiling conditions. It powers through tough soils, emulsifying them for fast and easy rinsing. This highly concentrated detergent is extremely economical and budget friendly, too!
Mix 2 oz in 1 gal of warm water.
Mix 1 qt into 5-gal stock solution.
- Preinspect / pretest / pretreat spots as needed. You can also use OneClean diluted one part concentrate to one part water to treat spots.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Begin using wet and dry passes over the carpet using adequate water pressure and flow rate to get proper cleaning. Extract as much water as possible.
- Use Dri-Eaz airmovers, ventilation and/or dehumidification for fast carpet drying.
- Vacuum carpet after it has dried.
- OneClean does not foam. But if foam starts to collect due to residues of previous cleaning in the vacuum system, use defoamer as needed.
- Rinse the pump, solution and the waste water tanks with fresh water each day.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|