Chemspec® One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Pre‑Spray, 8 lbs
- Alkaline pre-treatment ideal for traffic lanes
- Concentrated powdered formula
- pH: 10.0
- ECOLOGO®-certified for detergent-free cleaning
- Variable dilutions
Looking for an environmentally responsible pre-spray? Chemspec's One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Pre-Spray is ECOLOGO®-certified for detergent-free cleaning. This alkaline-based pre-treatment effectively removes dirt and soiling even from heavily worn traffic lanes.
One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Pre-Spray combines with carpet soil and leftover surfactant residues, lifting them off carpet fibers so they can be completely rinsed away. This versatile product can be used as either a pre-spray or a rinse. Even the dirtiest traffic lanes and soiled areas are left clean and residue-free.
One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Pre-Spray comes in a powdered form for maximum economy. It dissolves quickly and delivers great results!
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. CONCENTRATE. MUST BE DILUTED FOR USE.
- FOR USE WITH PUMP UP OR ELECTRIC SPRAYER: Mix 1 scoop (60 cc) per 1 gallon (3.8 Liters) of hot water
- For use with an inline sprayer: Mix 2 cups (16 ounces or 470 ml) in 5 quarts or 4.8 liters of hot water.
Be sure the powder has completely dissolved before using.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Pre-inspect/pre-test/pre-treat spots as needed. Post wet floor signs as needed.
- Apply RTU solution at the rate of 200 square feet per RTU gallon (5 square meters per liter). Use a coarse spray and avoid generation of fine mist. Avoid overspray on surfaces not being cleaned.
- Allow 10 to 15 minute dwell time but do not allow RTU solution to dry on the carpet.
- Rinse extract with hot water.
- Use sufficient airflow to assure that the carpet will dry quickly.
- After the surface has dried, vacuum to remove any residues.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Manufacturer Model Number||DFC21032|