Chemspec® One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Rinse
- No synthetic surfactant chemistry
- Works great for use in low-moisture machines
- pH: 9.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Variable dilutions
One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Rinse cleans without the use of synthetic surfactant chemistry. The unique formulation turns all soils and surfactant residues into free rinsing soaps for fast, complete removal. This product is also an ideal rinse aid to neutralize alkali or acid residues from carpets and upholstery.
As the product cleans, it converts from an alkali to an acid, and when it is completely dry, it is pH neutral. Use in low moisture cleaning systems and with portables and truck mount extraction equipment. Works great as a pre-spray and low moisture cleaner for light to moderately soiled carpeting.
For heavier soils, use as an emulsifying rinse after cleaning with One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Prespray.
Safe for use on wool and stain-resistant carpeting.
For professional use only. Concentrate. Must be diluted for use.
DILUTION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESPRAY:
- Add 6 ounces of concentrate with enough water to make one gallon of ready to use solution (47 mL/L). (20:1) Use cold tap water.
DILUTION INSTRUCTIONS FOR RINSE AGENT:
- Add 2 ounces of concentrate with enough water to make one gallon of ready to use solution (16 mL/L). (64:1) Use cold tap water.
1) Preinspect/pretest/pretreat spots as needed. Post wet floor signs as needed.
2) Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
3) Apply RTU solution at the rate of 200 square feet per RTU gallon (5 square meters per liter). Use a coarse spray and avoid generation of fine mist. Avoid overspray on surfaces not being cleaned.
4) Allow adequate 10–15 minute dwell time. Do not allow RTU solution to dry on the carpet.
5) Rinse extract with 1:64 solution and cold water.
6) Use sufficient airflow to assure that the carpet will dry quickly. The AirPath™ airmover is recommended because of its 360-degree high-velocity airflow.
FOR LOW MOISTURE CLEANING PROCESSES:
- Add 2 ounces of concentrate with enough water to make 1 gallon (64:1). Use cold water.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool|
|Cleaning Method||Bonnet Cleaning, Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC), Green / Environmentally Friendly, Rinses|
|Manufacturer Model Number||DFC1054G|