Chemspec® Powdered Cotton Upholstery Cleaner
- Extraction clean your Haitian cotton!
- Bring back the natural look of cotton without bleaching
- pH: 5.8–6.8
- Safe for use on Haitian cotton
- Dilution 5 ounces per gallon of water
Good news! Even if you have been hesitant to do so in the past, now you can easily and successfully clean Haitian and Tahitian cotton upholstery fabrics with your portable thanks to Chemspec Powdered Cotton Upholstery Cleaner!
This amazing product is specifically designed to clean cotton upholstery fabrics using your portable jet extraction equipment. Field tested extensively by professional cleaners before it was brought to market, Chemspec Powdered Cotton Upholstery Cleanerwon hands-down approval because it minimizes the chance of browning when used according to directions.
You get one-step cleaning while saving time, labor, and money over traditional two- or three-step methods. When you are done, all that is left behind is a customer-pleasing fresh, spring scent.
- Mix 5 oz. in 1 gal. of warm water.
- Prespray heavily soiled areas with undiluted Delicate Fabric Prespray.
- Agitate with soft brush.
- Rinse and extract.
Note: The above procedures can be used to correct cellulosic browning in most cotton materials
Haitian cotton is an unprocessed variety of cotton fiber. It has a distinctive look because the seeds and stems are still in the cotton. These seeds and stems cause problems in the cleaning of Haitian cotton. As water hits the seeds, the seeds can disperse some dye. This causes browning on Haitian cotton upholstery.
- Dry vacuum the upholstery to remove all excess soil.
- Using an extraction machine, extract furniture with Haitian Cotton Upholstery Detergent.
- Dry vacuum all excess moisture, especially around the arms and cushions.
- Speed dry with air movers.
Should slight browning occur, correct it with light applications of 3% peroxide. Spray this solution on lightly and towel it in to prevent overwetting. Sunlight, if available, accelerates bleaching action.
|Removing Water Rings From Upholstery|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Manufacturer Model Number||PHCC24|