Chemspec® Express Lane 2.0 Traffic Lane Cleaner
- No butyls, glycol ethers, or phosphates
- Effectively cleans traffic lanes and filtration lines
- pH: 7.35
- Safe on stain-resistant nylon and polyester carpets
- Variable dilutions
Express Lane 2.0 from Chemspec delivers a superior clean without the use of butyls, glycol ethers, or phosphates. This powerful cleaner eliminates stubborn soils from traffic lanes and even removes filtration soil lines.
Express Lane 2.0 is a great pre-spray for use in residential or commercial settings. It is safe for use on stain-resistant nylon as well as today's new polyester fibers.
The unique formulation within Express Lane 2.0 was developed in the state-of-the-art research and development laboratory at Legend Brands and is exclusive to Chemspec.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Add 6 oz per gallon of water. Use up to 12 oz per gal for heavier soiling conditions. If using an inline injection sprayer (9:1 high-pressure model), add 2.5 quarts with 2.5 quarts of water.
- Apply at 200 square feet per gallon. Allow 10 minutes to dwell, but do not allow to dry.
- For best results, rinse and extract with Chemspec Optimal Rinse.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Manufacturer Model Number||NELTLC2.04G|