Chemspec® EncapBrite II™
- Uses hydrogen peroxide to remove spots and spills
- Designed for interim maintenance
- pH: 7.4
- Dries to easy-to-vacuum powder
- Variable dilutions
Chemspec EncapBrite II is a mild acid pH encapsulating carpet cleaner that uses the power of hydrogen peroxide to remove spots, spills, and stains. Specifically developed for interim maintenance and low moisture cleaning methods, EncapBrite II encapsulates soils and dries to an easy-to-vacuum crystalline powder.
Before application, pre-test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
Bonnet cleaning solution tank application:
- Dilute 12 oz. (355 mL) of pre-spray into 1 gal (3.8 L) of water.
Counter-rotating brush applications, lightly soiled carpet:
- Dilute at 2 oz. (59 mL) of pre-spray per 1 gal. (3.8 L) water and pre-spray.
Heavily soiled carpet:
- Dilute at 6 oz. (177 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
Use as a general spotter:
- Dilute at 2 oz. (59 mL) per quart (0.95 L)
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Manufacturer Model Number||NRRB24G|