Chemeisters Master Extractor
- New no-scale, all-temperature formula; works great with truck mounts over 190°F
- Infused with odor-blasting fragrance
- pH: 7.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Chemeisters Master Extractor is an outstanding carpet detergent formulated for use on all carpets, including stain-resistant . Master Extractor was designed to blow other steam cleaning chemicals away by attaining or exceeding standards set by industry professionals. It's advanced chemistry contains no butyls or solvents and is designed to help you get a dazzling clean with fewer passes.
Featuring a new high-heat formula, Master Extractor is perfect for use with truck mounts over 190°F. It won't leave any damage scale buildup behind, prolonging the life of your equipment.
Master Extractor is infused with an odor-blasting fragrance that will knock down and knock out tough odors.
- Product is freeze-thaw stable
- Do not mix with chemicals containing acids, alcohol, degreasers or other solvents to avoid gelling problems
Portable: Mix 1 to 2 ounces per 5 gallons of hot water
Truck Mounts: Mix 1 quart per 5 gallons of water
Nylon Carpet Cleaning
Nylon fibers are the highest percentage of fibers found in residential carpeting. Nylon is usually factory treated with a stain repellant making it easier to clean. Nylon fibers are attracted to acid dyes, making spills such as Kool Aid a problem. Stain-resistant warranties from the manufacturers dictate that nylon should not be cleaned with a pH greater than 10.0.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on carpet.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|