Betco Quat Stat™ 5 Disinfectant Dosing Bottles, 32 oz
- Kills SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19 on hard non-porous, non-food surfaces
- 1-minute dwell time
- Can disinfect against Coronavirus
- Can be used through auto-scrubber
- EPA Reg. No: 6836-361-4170
Quat-Stat 5 provides hospital disinfection with a contact time of just 1 minute. This one-step registered cleaner and disinfectant offer excellent cleaning performance on a wide variety of surfaces. It cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes.
Quat-Stat 5 has officially been PROVEN to kill SARS-CoV-2! While Quat-Stat 5 has appeared on EPA List N since January 2020, its inclusion was previously based on efficacy against a harder-to-kill pathogen (norovirus). Data from testing in EPA-approved labs now confirms, however, that this alkaline disinfectant is effective against the actual isolated virus that causes COVID-19 in just 1 minute.
Quat stat 5 is EPA registered and good to use out of the Fastdraw bottle for disinfecting against coronavirus.
Features and Benefits:
- 5-minute dwell time
- Effective yet economical; ½ oz. per gallon dilution (1:256)
- Efficacy against Norovirus
- Save labor cost with 1-minute dwell time
- Can be used through an auto-scrubber
- Use in Electrostatic Sprayers for full 360-degree disinfection (follow sprayer & chemical use instructions)
|EPA List N||Yes|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|