Betco Bioactive Solutions™ PUSH® Drain Maintainer Floor Cleaner & Spotter
- Helps eliminate odors
- pH: 6.5–8.5
- For use in drains, sewers, sinks and more!
- Variable dilutions
Betco PUSH is a stable liquid suspension of cultured bacteria and malodor counteractants capable of digesting complex proteins, starches, fats, oils and greases, paper, vegetable gums, hair, and other organic waste.
Odor control is provided instantaneously by neutralizing the malodor and eliminating the odor at its source. Billions of non-pathogenic bacteria in every ounce produce enzymes that degrade these organic wastes naturally. Because enzymes are continually regenerated by these bacteria, this product is much more economical and efficient than using massive doses of enzymes alone to degrade waste and eliminate the source of odors.
- Floor drains
- Drains - The types of bacteria in this formulation will digest:
- Grease, fats and oils
- Paper and hair
- Laundry detergents
- Proteins and starches
- Carpet and fabric care - For odor control and spot cleaning, diluted product may be applied directly on the source and left overnight.
- Eliminates malodors - Restroom areas around commodes and urinals, ﬂoors and drains.
- Noncorrosive, non-ﬂammable, non-acid and non-caustic.
|Category||Drain Maintenance, Restroom Odor Control, Spotters|
|pH||6.5 - 8.5|
|Application Method||Solution Additive|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use/General Cleaning|