This neutral pH detergent/disinfectant cleans and deodorizes without leaving a film or dulling surfaces. Perfect for damp mopping, this unique blend of quaternary compounds and pine oil is effective against a wide variety of gram-negative and gram-positive microorganisms including Staphylococcus aureus. While eliminating disease and odor-causing germs, this product instantly deodorizes and leaves a clean and natural fragrance behind.
HOW TO PROPERLY DISINFECT / CLEAN / DEODORIZE
Remove heavy soil deposits from the surface, then thoroughly wet surface with a use-solution of 4 oz of the concentrate per gallon of water. Apply with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse spray or by soaking. For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from the surface and rub with a brush, sponge, or cloth. Do not breathe in the spray. Let the solution remain on the surface for a minimum of 10 minutes. Rinse or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. Food contact surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water. Prepare a fresh use-solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted.
This product must not be used to clean the following food contact surfaces: utensils, glassware, and dishes.
Toilet bowls and urinals: Swab the bowl with brush to remove heavy soil prior to cleaning or disinfecting. Clean by applying diluted solution around the bowl and up under the rim. Stubborn stains may require brushing. To disinfect, first pre-clean to remove heavy soil, then remove or expel over the inner trap the residual bowl water. Pour in 3 oz of the diluted solution. Swab the bowl completely using a scrub brush or mop, making sure to get under the rim. Let stand for 10 minutes or overnight, then flush.
Fungicidal Directions: For use in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bathroom areas, and exercise facilities. Follow disinfection directions.
Mildewstatic Instructions: Will effectively control the growth of mold and mildew, plus the odors caused by them when applied to hard, nonporous surfaces such as walls, floors, and table tops. Apply use-solution of 4 oz per gallon of water with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse spray. Make sure to wet all surfaces completely. Let air dry. Repeat application weekly or when growth reappears.
***Kills HIV-1, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), and Hepatitis C virus (HCV) on pre-cleaned, hard non-porous environmental surfaces and objects previously soiled with blood or body fluids***
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISINFECTION, CLEANING, AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV-1, HBV, AND HCV
Personal Protection: Disposable gloves, gowns, face masks, and eye coverings must be worn during all cleaning of blood and body fluids and during decontamination process.
Cleaning Procedures: Bloods and body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from the surfaces or objects before application of disinfectant.
Contact Time: Mix 4 oz of this product per gallon of water. HIV-1 is inactivated after a contact time of 4 minutes at room temperature. HBV and HCV are inactivated after a 10 minute contact time.
Disposal of Infectious Materials: Blood and body fluids must be autoclaved and disposed of according to federal, state, and local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
Farm premise, livestock, poultry, and turkey house disinfectant instructions: (Dilute 4 oz per gallon of water)
1. Remove all animals and feed from premises, trucks, coops, crates, and enclosures.
2. Remove all litter and manure from floors, walls, and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes, vehicles, and other facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
3. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances.
4. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap and detergent, then rinse with water.
5. Saturate all surfaces with the disinfecting solution for a period of 10 minutes.
6. Immerse all halters, ropes, and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals, as well as forks, shovels, and scrapers used for removing litter and manure.
7. Ventilate buildings, coops, cars, trucks, boats, and other closed spaces. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set, or dried.
8. After treatment with disinfectant, thoroughly scrub feed racks, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, and waterers with soap or detergent, then rinse with potable water before reuse.
***Follow the same instructions for cleaning and disinfecting the following hard non-porous surfaces for veterinary practices, animal care establishments, animal laboratories, zoos, pet shops, and kennels: equipment used for animal food or water, utensils, instruments, cages, kennels, stables, catteries, etc***
For heavy-duty cleaning and odor control: When greater cleaning is desired, use 8-16 oz of this product per gallon of water. Heavily soiled areas may require repeated cleaning before treatment.