Betco pH7Q ‑ Neutral pH Disinfectant, Detergent, and Deodorant
- Now with an EPA-approved 1-minute contact time!
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS), herpes, and more
- pH: 7.0–8.0
- Dilute at 2 oz per gallon
Betco PH7Q is a multi-purpose, germicidal detergent and deodorant effective in hard water up to 400 ppm (calculated as CaCO 3 ) plus 5% organic serum. It disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor- saving step.
Betco PH7Q is recommended for use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools/colleges, commercial and industrial institutions. Its neutral pH formula is perfect for damp mopping highly polished floors and will never dull, haze, or leave a film. Pleasant lemon fragrance.
This product is EPA registered and CAN BE USED AGAINST CORONAVIRUS.
Use as part of your H1N1 prevention plan.
- Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Inﬂuenza A/Hong Kong, Herpes Simplex Type 1, Herpes Simplex Type 2, Vaccinia, Rubella, Adenovirus Type 4, HBV (Hepatitus B Virus) and (Animal Viruses:) Canine distemper, Feline leukemia, Feline picornavirus, Infectious bronchitis (Avian IBV) Pseudorabies (PRV), Rabies, Transmissible Gastroenteritis virus (TGE)
- This disinfectant is also efﬁcacious against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus), VRE (Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Labor-saving – No ﬁlm and no haze. Reduces maintenance hours. Your ﬂoors will retain that “just waxed” shine longer
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 inﬂuenza A virus (formerly called swine ﬂu)
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe, Wipe/Mop|
|EPA List N||Yes|
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Dilution||2 oz Per Gallon|
|Category||Neutral Cleaners, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers|