Betco Green Earth® Peroxide Cleaner
- Cleans and whitens tile and grout
- Will not damage clothing like traditional bleach cleaners
- pH: 6.0–7.0
- For use on tile, grout, and hard surfaces
- Variable dilutions
Betco Green Earth Peroxide Cleaner can be used on many surfaces, including glass, tile and grout, floors, and carpets. Its hydrogen-peroxide-based formula cleans without the fumes associated with aggressive acids and bleaches.
Green Earth Peroxide Cleaner effectively removes mold stains and soap scum from bathroom walls and fixtures. It's also an excellent grout whitener!
The Green Earth program is predicated on cleaning for health and the environment. Building occupants and guests can enjoy clean facilities, healthier buildings, and a safer environment.
Betco Green Earth formulations:
- Contain no 2-butoxyethanol (butyl) and no alkyl phenol ethaxylates (APEs)
- Contain no alkaline builders
- Have a pH less than 10.0 when diluted per label instructions
- Contain non-carcinogenic ingredients
- Contain non-combustible products
- Have low skin, eye, and respiratory irritation potential
Betco Green Earth Environmental Standards:
- Use solution designed to reduce smog formation
- Use no ozone-depleting substances
- Use primary packaging that is recyclable
- Contain no heavy metals to disturb the natural waste stream
Read the entire label before using this product.
Dilute with cold water only.
- For HEAVY SOILS - dilute1:16 or 8 oz/gal.
- For MEDIUM SOILS - dilute 1:20 or 6 oz/gal.
- For LIGHT SOILS (including Glass) - dilute 1:64 or 2 oz/gal.
Directions for use:
- For large areas use a portable pump up sprayer.
- Spray on tile, grout, fixtures, and tub surfaces.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and rinse.
- For heavier stains agitation with a brush or sponge may be necessary to completely remove the stain.
- Add directly to grout scrubber for removal of mold stains, soap scum, hard water deposits, or other common restroom soils.
- Dilute 1:10 or 12 oz/gal. for heavy soils, dilute 1:20 or 6 oz/gal. for light to medium soils.
- For coffee as well as other water based stains, apply a small amount of liquid to the stain.
- Agitate with a bone scraper and let stand for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Blot dry and rinse with clean water.
- Repeat as needed until the stain is completely removed.
- Always test first in an inconspicuous area. (Apply a small amount, press with an absorbent white cloth for 10 seconds, and see if there is any dye transfer.)
- For use as a prespray, vacuum carpet.
- Dilute 1:20 with water.
- Apply at a rate of 50-100 sq. ft/gal.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes before extracting.
|Category||Glass Cleaners, Green / Environmentally Friendly, Peroxide Cleaners|
|pH||6.5 - 7.0|
|Material||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Glass, Grout, Tile, Walls|
|Application||Carpet, Tile and Grout|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe/Mop|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use/General Cleaning|