Betco Graffiti Remover
- Designed for fast-acting graffiti removal
- Powerful penetrating solvents
- pH: None
- For use on multiple hard surfaces
- Ready to use
Betco Graffiti Remover utilizes a powerful gel formulation that clings to vertical surfaces for improved dwell time and penetration. The exclusive blend of penetrating solvents dissolves graffiti paint as well as ink, wax, grease, grime, and adhesive so that it can be easily rinsed away.
Graffiti Remover will remove tar, lipstick, ink, paints, crayon, wax, buildup, stencil marks, scotch tape, and other adhesive residues. It is safe for use on most surfaces, including washrooms, sidewalks, Formica countertops, mirrors, and exterior building walls.
This easy-to-use product comes in a handy aerosol dispenser can. It does not contain 1,1,1-Trichloroethane or CFCs.
- Ceramic tile
IMPORTANT Some synthetic surfaces such as asphalt tile, rubber, certain paints and plastics may be damaged by solvents. If in doubt as to type of surface, try first on small hidden area. If no solvent damage occurs on test area go ahead with cleaning process outlined above.
Directions for Use:
- Spray directly on marked or stained surface.
- Let stand 30 seconds then wipe with clean cloth. For difficult marks spray again, let stand for 60 seconds before wiping. In extreme cases use a stiff brush and work into stained area. Wipe off again.
- Repeat process until area is cleaned.
For use on: brick, tile, steel, brass, chrome, enamel, glass, marble, formica, porcelain and many other surfaces.
Note - Some synthetic surfaces such as Asphalt Tile, Rubber, Certain Paints and Plastics may be damaged by solvents. If in doubt as to type of surface, try first on small hidden area. If no solvent damage occurs on test area go ahead with cleaning process outlined above
|Category||Aerosol, Graffiti Removers|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use - General Cleaning|
|Manufacturer Model Number||01523-00|