Betco Glybet III Citrus Disinfectant / Deodorant, 14 oz
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Powerful tuberculocidal disinfectant
- Deodorizes as it disinfects
- pH: 9.5–10.5
- Pleasant citrus bouquet fragrance
- Ready to use
Powerful Tuberculocidal Disinfectant Designed for Daily Use!
Glybet III delivers impressive disinfecting and deodorizing power in a convenient ready-to-use aerosol spray. This tuberculocidal disinfectant is ideal for daily use on any non-food-contact, hard, non-porous surface.
Glybet III kills an impressive list of microorganisms*, including but not limited to the following:
- Kills Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)**
- Enterobacter aerogenes**
- Streptococcus hemolyticus (Strep)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Mycobacterium bovis (BCG)
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton interdigitale [formerly known as Trichophyton mentagrophytes] (athlete’s foot fungus)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Influenza A Virus
- Influenza B Virus
- Swine Influenza A Virus Strain (H1N1)
- Influenza A Virus Strain Hong Kong
*On pre-cleaned hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
**Kills 99.9% on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous environmental surfaces with a 5-minute contact time.
Glybet III deodorizes as it disinfects by destroying odor-causing bacteria and leaving behind a pleasant citrus bouquet scent.
Glybet III meets AOAC Efficacy Standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants. This product is ideal for use in hospital rooms, sick rooms, doctor’s examination rooms, kitchens, nurseries, and bathrooms. Use it on restroom fixtures, toilets, diaper pails, dispensers, garbage cans, telephones, and other common touch points.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use only on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
Shake well before using.
Prior to disinfection, thoroughly pre-clean all surfaces to be treated by removing all gross filth and heavy soil.
- Hold can upright and spray from a distance of 6 to 8 inches until area for treatment is thoroughly moistened.
- Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping.
- After disinfection, a potable water rinse is required.
- Do not use to disinfect appliances, refrigerator interiors, and microwave oven interiors. Do not use on dishes, glasses, or utensils.
- Spray surface until entire area is thoroughly wet.
- Allow to remain wet for 5 minutes before wiping.
For Control of Mold and Mildew on Hard, Non-Porous Environmental Surfaces:
- Spray surfaces until thoroughly moistened.
- Allow to air dry.
- Repeat application in 7 days.
For Control of Trichophyton interdigitale (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) in areas, such as bathrooms, locker rooms, floors benches, shower stalls or other non-porous environmental surfaces commonly contacted by bare feet:
- Spray surface until thoroughly moistened.
- Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Allow to air dry.
For use on: Walls, floors bedframes, bedpans, urinals, fixtures containers, toilet seats, diaper pails, telephones, trash cans, and sickrooms. Due to the possibility of electric shock when used on telephones, avoid excess spraying of the telephone.
Special instructions for cleaning and decontamination against HIV on surfaces and objects soiled with blood or body fluids:
- Personal Protection: Specific barrier protection items to be used when handling items soiled with blood or body fluids are disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye coverings.
- Cleaning Procedure: Blood and other body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of disinfectant.
- Disposal of Infectious Materials: Blood and other body fluids must be autolaved and disposed of according to federal, state and local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- Contact Time: Leave surfaces wet for 10 minutes. This contact time will not control other common types of viruses and bacteria.
Precautions: This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/ high-level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body. This product may be used to pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection.
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe|
|EPA List N||Yes|
|pH||9.5 - 10.5|
|Category||Disinfectants, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers|
|Manufacturer Model Number||108623-00|