Benefect Botanical Disinfectant
- EPA-registered botanical disinfectant
- Ready to use with no mixing needed
- pH: 4.0–5.0
- 1,000–1,200 sq ft coverage per gallon
- No PPE required; registered for use in HVAC systems
Benefect Disinfectant is the first and only Botanical Hospital Disinfectant and Fungicide registered with the EPA.
How can a disinfectant that is LESS TOXIC than vinegar kill germs? It's about Thyme.
The active ingredient in Benefect is a highly specialized thyme oil (Thymol) that has natural germ-killing capabilities proven to be equal to the leading traditional ingredients but is Generally Recognized as Safe (G.R.A.S.) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The concentration of thyme oil allows Benefect to kill tuberculosis (TB) in just 5 minutes!
Benefect Disinfectant contains botanically pure plant extracts and has been proven to kill over 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, TB, and HIV. Benefect has been approved by the US EPA as a high-level disinfectant, fungicide, tuberculocide, and Virucide (against HIV-1) that requires no rinsing or wiping after application on any surfaces including construction materials. JUST SPRAY AND WALK AWAY!
There are no label warnings or precautionary statements for use or disposal. Personal Protective Equipment is not required, making Benefect Disinfectant the ideal choice for home and business owners and your employees.
Ideal for many applications, including gray or black water damage, mold remediation, body cleanup, and anywhere else germs or odor control is required. You can even use this product on organic matter. Used by industry leading professionals since 2000. Do the job right...the first time.
Benefect is also suitable for nursing homes, hospitals, schools, universities, health clubs, boarding or breeding kennels, sports equipment, food preparation facilities, or any other residential commercial or medical application where high-risk or chemically sensitive individuals may be present.
Features and Benefits:
- No mixing of the product is needed before use regardless of the container size
- Remains a stable formula well over the EPA's 2 year requirement
- EPA Registered
- No PPE Required
- Broad Spectrum of Efficacy (Kills off 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, TB, and HIV-1)
- No rinse or wipe required
- Ready-to-use formula
- Environmentally Certified - Made from pure botanical and renewable plant extract ingredients
- Benefect is a blend of these antimicrobial extracts, particularly from the herb Thyme
- Weight per gallon: 8.5 lbs
- Appearance: Light Tan
- Odor: Lemon and Clove
- Flash point: None
- pH: 5.0–6.0
- PPE: None Required
- EPA Reg. Number: 74771-1
- Coverage per gallon: 74771-1
Effects of Acute Exposure:
- Eye: No effect as per FIFRA CFR 10 Part 162.10
- Skin: No effect as per FIFRA CFR 10 Part 162.10
- Ingestion: No effect as per FIFRA CFR 10 Part 162.10
- Inhalation: No effect as per FIFRA CFR 10 Part 162.10
- Shake well.
- Apply Benefect using a sprayer or cloth.
- Wipe away.
- No rinsing is required
- Shake well.
- Pour Benefect into appropriate chemical pump sprayer, cold fogger, or pressurized sprayer.
- Wet the surface with Benefect (testing for compatibility first is always recommended).
- Leave for 10 minutes; allow to air dry. No rinsing or wiping is required.
- Shake well.
- Apply Benefect directly to affected area. Do not oversaturate.
- Allow to air dry.
|Application Method||Spray, Wet Fog, Wipe/Mop|
|pH||4.0 - 5.0|
|Category||Botanical Disinfectant, Disinfectants, Green / Environmentally Friendly, Sanitizers|