Benefect Botanical Atomic Degreaser
- Botanically based ingredients
- Ideal for fire- and smoke-damaged contents and surfaces
- pH: 10.9–11.0
- Safe for use around people and pets
- Dilute 2–4 ounces per gallon
Benefect Botanical Atomic Degreaser is a solvent-free, high-performance botanical degreaser and cleaner concentrate formulated to remove particulate at the atomic level with minimal agitation.
Based on next-generation dynamic chemistry using only botanically based ingredients, Benefect Atomic Degreaser is readily biodegradable & safe to use around children, pets, and the chemically-sensitive.
Atomic Degreaser contains no VOCs, solvents, dyes, fragrances, petrochemicals, phosphates, EDTA, NTA, alkyl/nonyl phenols, or other hazardous or unnecessary ingredients.
Benefect Atomic is ideal for fire- and smoke-damaged contents and surfaces commonly found in fire or water-damaged sites
- And More!
It is also ideal for use in:
- Commercial kitchens for removal of heavy grease in convection ovens
- Fume hoods
- Pots and pans
- Stainless steel materials
- Racking, and around grills
- Filtration lines on carpet
- Botanical ingredients
- No VOCs
- No fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, phosphates, EDTA, NTA, or other hazardous or unnecessary ingredients
Contents & Light Soot: Dilute with between 2 and 4 ounces of Atomic Degreaser with 1 gallon of water (15-30ml per L) and apply by brushing, spraying or mopping. Allow solution to stand for 5 minutes. Wipe off or
Heavy & Slimy Soot or Grease: Mix between 16 ounces (120ml) & full strength of Atomic Degreaser per gallon of water. Wipe off or rinse.
|Category||Degreasers, Green / Environmentally Friendly|
|pH||10.9 - 11.0|
|Material||Carpet, Concrete, Metal, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Stone, Tile, Walls, Wood|
|Application||Carpet, Fire/Smoke Damage, Hard Surfaces/Floors, Water Damage Restoration|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use/General Cleaning, Smoke & Odor Remediation, Water Damage|