Basic Coatings Tykote Bonding Agent
- 2,500 sq.ft. per gallon
- Apply with a microfiber or rayon mop
- Ready To Use
- Let dry for 1 hour before proceeding with StreetShoe
Basic Coatings Tykote Bonding Agent is a revolutionary way to prepare commercial, residential, and sports wood floors for re-coating. Applied in liquid state, it acts as an intermediate bonding layer between the existing floor and the new topcoat.
Let dry for 1 hour before proceeding with Basic Coatings StreetShoe floor finish.
TyKote Finishing Process
- Prep & Clean - I.F.T. (Intensive Floor Treatment) provides unsurpassed cleaning in heavily soiled areas. Squeaky is then used to remove residue and prepare the floor. The genius of the system is in combining the chemical innovation Basic® Coatings is known for with the compact Dirt Dragon™ floor cleaning machine.
- Bond - TyKote® is the revolutionary way to prepare wood floors for recoating. Its exclusive properties act as the bonding agent between the existing floor and the new topcoat.
- Finish - Basic® Coatings StreetShoe® and StreetShoe® 275 offer unmatched beauty and durability. The flexibility of the TyKote® System enables it to be used with any Basic Coatings waterbased urethane finish.
||Bonding Agent, Shaw Approved