Arizona Polymer Flooring Polyaspartic 7500, 1 GL Kit
- For professional use only
- Rapid curing; return to full service in 24 hours
- Hard finish and abrasion-resistant
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals
- Very high gloss finish
- Coverage: above 160 sq ft per gallon
- Must order 1 Part A and 1 Part B for full kit
Polyaspartic 7500 is a two-component, high solids, aliphatic polyaspartic. This unique resin chemistry has the desirable properties of polyester-polyurethane materials, yet it has a faster cure time and fewer film thickness limitations. It was developed as a high-performance coating for various protective coatings and seamless flooring applications.
Unlike conventional polyurea materials, Polyaspartic 7500 has enough work time to be applied by brush and roller, making it ideal for projects with a quick turnaround requiring abrasion/chemical resistance.
For exterior applications, a UV stabilizer package is required, ensuring long-term gloss retention and resistance to yellowing.
***WARNING: UV stabilizer is NOT included in this kit.***
Full kit requires 1 Part A and 1 Part B.
|Category||Epoxy and Polymer Flooring Resin|
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||200 - 300|
|Manufacturer Model Number||POLY 7500|