- Extends dye coverage rate by 1,000 square feet
- Lower evaporation rate
- No masking/taping required
- Leaves no or very little residual dye
- Easy to apply
Double the Coverage Rate of Your Favorite Ameripolish Concrete Dyes!
Ameripolish ColorSolve is a solvent carrier designed and recommended for use with Ameripolish Classic and SureLock™ concrete dyes. It is extremely easy to use and leaves little to no residual dye on the surface. Use of ColorSolve extends the dye coverage rate, increasing it to up to 1,000 square feet per gallon!
Easy to Apply
ColorSolve can be applied by using an appropriate solvent sprayer with or without a microfiber mop. There is no need for special equipment or application procedures.
Due to the lower evaporation rate of ColorSolve, there is no need to tape or mask off areas in preparation for the dye treatment. ColorSolve leaves no or very little residual dye on the surface, saving time on cleaning and dye costs.
Dye at Higher Grit Levels
ColorSolve allows concrete dyes to be applied at higher grit levels, such as 800 and 1,500 grit, for quick color enhancement or re-application and refurbishing.
Ameripolish® ColorSolve is intended to be mixed with Ameripolish® Classic and SureLock™ concrete dyes.
- Mix 1 gal concentrate bottle of Ameripolish® Classic or SureLock™ concrete dyes with 1 gal RTU (3.8 L) of Ameripolish® ColorSolve.
- Mix 5 gal concentrate bottle of Ameripolish® Classic or SureLock™ concrete dye with 5 gal RTU (18.9 L) of Ameripolish® ColorSolve.
Once Ameripolish® ColorSolve is mixed properly with Ameripolish® Classic or SureLock™ concrete dye, (Classic powder dye must be mixed for 2 hours before use) the mixture is then applied using an appropriate solvent sprayer with or without a microfiber mop.
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||1000|
|Manufacturer Model Number||CS-1 CS-5 CS-55|