5th Generation Dye Set Penetrant
- Can be used with all types and brands of carpet dye
- Required for powder dyes, nylon, wool and stain-resistant carpet
- Contains agents for maximum penetration of dye
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 1/2 ounce per gallon of water
Dye Set Penetrant can be used with all types and brands of carpet dye, under acid or alkaline conditions and with spray or rotary dyeing systems. It reduces existing dye and labor costs by 30-50%!
Dye Set Penetrant is formulated to duplicate the dyeing process in commercial carpet mills. It contains wetting agents, leveling agents and low temperature dyeing agents for maximum penetration, leveling and exhausting of dye bath.
One gallon of Dye Set Penetrant makes 256 gallons of pre-spray or dye bath. Required for all powder dyes, nylon, wool and stain-resistant carpets.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool|
|Dilution||1/2 oz Per Gallon|