Franklin Super Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo (4 GL)
- Dry foam formula is great for use with rotary machines
- Encapsulates soils and deodorizes carpeting and upholstery
- pH 9.4
- Safe for stain-resistant carpeting
- Variable dilutions
Franklin Super Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo provides a very dry foam that works with rotary machines, brushes, or with elaborate dry foam commercial equipment. The formulation cleans deep into the pile and captures the soil while surrounding each fiber with a stain-resistant coating. The captured soil lays on the surface of the pile and is vacuumed away.
Ideal for use in restaurants, schools, offices, department stores,hospitals, nursing homes, automobiles, and hotels.
- Safe to use: Safe for all wet-cleanable carpets including “new generation” stain-resistant carpets. Contains no harsh alkalis
- Cleans upholstery: Compatible with many types of elaborate dry-foam-generating commercial equipment. Use on automobiles, sofas, drapery, and more
- Highly effective cleaning and deodorization: Unique formulation captures soils and odors while enhancing the soil resistance of the carpet
- Biodegradable surfactants
- Low VOC
- Contains no phosphorus
- Neutral pH
Always thoroughly vacuum the carpet and remove any attached deposits from the carpet prior to use. If there is a question on the carpet’s colorfastness, always pre-test in an inconspicuous area.
- Dilute according to the conditions below with cool water:
- Light Soil: 2.5 ounces per gallon (1:50 ratio).
- Medium Soil: 4 ounces per gallon (1:32 ratio).
- Heavy Soil: 5 ounces per gallon (1:24 ratio).
- Shampoo using a rotary machine and the appropriate brush.
- Dry using an air mover.
- Vacuum the carpet when dry.
- Dilute 8 ounces per gallon of cool water (1:16 ratio).
- Shampoo using commercial dry foam equipment.
- Allow area to dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum fabric when dry.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Bonnet Cleaning, Dry Foam, Shampooing|
|Category||Dry Foams, Shampoos|