3M™ 8210 N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator
- Classic disposable N95 particulate respirator
- Welded strap attachment
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide high-quality, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil-based particles. 3M uses a variety of innovative features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.
The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media. Its adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with a secure seal that reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These comfort features, along with the welded strap attachment and lightweight construction, promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- N95 approved filtering face piece particulate respirator
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable nose clip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, and other dusty operations
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles, such as mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.
|Size||One Size Fits All|
|Category||Single Use Respirators|