Hygiena UltraSnap™ ATP Surface Test Swab (100 PK)
- For use with the SystemSURE PLUS™ ATP Measurement System (ATP Meter)
- Highly accurate
- Simple, quick (results in 15 seconds), and user-friendly
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Perishable, MUST ship Next Day or 2nd Day Air
UltraSnap ATP Surface Test Swabs are designed for use with the SystemSURE PLUS ATP Measurement System (ATP Meter). Compared to other ATP swabs, this pen-sized sample collection device is smaller, easier to use, and more environmentally friendly.
UltraSnap uses the world's first liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP sampling devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
Swab, snap, squeeze. It's that easy.
Using UltraSnap couldn't be easier. The three step process for collecting a sample, activating the device,
and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it.
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (35.6°F–46.4° / 2°C–8ºC)
- Swabs can withstand room temperature (69.8°F–77°F / 21°C–25°C) no longer than 4 weeks
This product must be kept refrigerated. Perishable, MUST ship Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
During the summer months when temperatures are warmer, the ice packs used in shipping may melt. Rest assured that Ultrasnap ATP Surface Test Swabs are stable enough to withstand warmer temperatures during transit time. Through extensive testing, Hygiena determined that the swabs can withstand temperatures up to 98°F (36.6°C) for 3 days without significantly compromising performance.
As soon as you receive the product, place it in the fridge for storage. For maximum shelf life, store at 35.6°F–46.4° / 2°C–8ºC upon delivery.
|Manufacturer Model Number||US2020|