The Phoenix Xtreme Extractor Vacuum Pac outperforms the competition with its ability to apply all of its suction power at the source, pulling more water than any other restoration extraction tool on the market today.
The Vacuum Pac, with its patented, portable design and high-end technology, has two powerful vacuum motors that can generate maximum suction.
And because it is portable, the Vacuum Pac can be hand-carried anywhere in a structure. Truck mount units must stay outside the structure, and every foot of hose deducts 1 CFM of vacuum power. When compared to truck mount units, the Vac Pac can apply all of its suction power right at the source of the water, losing no CFM due to 24, 50 or 100 ft of hose.
The Society for Cleaning Restoration Technicians (SCRT), formerly ISCT, performed a market study of extraction devices at Shaw Industries. The results from that testing can be seen in the published report from www.isct.com. In that independent study by restoration professionals, the Xtreme Extractor with Vacuum Pac pulled more water out of the carpet and pad than any other product on the market today, in one case pulling over 40 gallons or 320 pints more water out of the structure than the next best tool.
The Vacuum Pac can be run separate from the Xtreme Xtractor and can be used standard wands, water claws, or any other extraction tool allowing for a 2-inch connector.
• Portable—applies all of its suction power at the source
• Rust-and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
• Built to withstand daily use
• Heavy-duty electrical
• One year warranty on parts and labor
• Can be used separately from the Xtreme Xtractor
• Full stainless steel chassis
• Industrial vacuum and water pump
• Optional port for other vacuum needs
• Dual vac motors
- 13.5 amps - Vac Motor
- 4.5 amps - Pump Motor
- Suction Rating: 10" of vacuum
- Filters: Washable lint bag
- Warranty: 1 year 100% parts and labor
|Vacuum Hose Fit Size||2"|
|Warranty Information||Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor|